Moderator: Patrick Monaghan, Senior Analyst, Consumer Research, Yankee Group
Panelists: Mira Genser, Vice President, Marketing Communications, Voice Signal Technologies (Speech solutions for wireless devices); Ted Morgan, President & Founder, Skyhook Wireless, Inc. (WI-FI positioning technology); John Puterbaugh, Founder and Chief Strategist, Nellymoser, Inc. (Next generation mobile media platform); Toshi Uchida, Director, Fidelity eBusiness Wireless (Accessing investment information from wireless devices)
Wireless innovation is essential to today's mobile lifestyle and it's happening at a lightening-fast pace. Applications and services are available to give you and your clients the world in the wireless palm of your hand.
So what is going on NOW in Mobile?
- TV, music, broadband and other next generation media experienced through your mobile device
- Mobile phones, pre-loaded with applications that strengthen community and enhance connections
- Personal and business information accessed 24/7
- Improved usability that promotes safety and efficiency
- Locating WI-FI devices to specifically target advertising and local search
- How will these and other ongoing developments impact marketers and businesses?
The Mobile/Wireless series will join leading edge entrepreneurs to discuss how these applications and capabilities enable you to achieve your business and marketing objectives. This series is a must for anyone working or servicing clients in the mobile/wireless space.
Click here to read our Registration Policy