Join BIMA on December 7th, 2006 for the next exciting installment of the Shoot-Out series.
Previously we have tackled Behavioral Targeting, Ad Networks, and Agencies or very exciting, direct, and candid conversations from industry experts and pundits with lively audience participation all aimed at demystifying companies and services within each category by sitting them on a panel side by side. December's Shoot-Out on Search Engine Marketing (SEM) will be as exciting as our other events, which have been among the best attended and most educational BIMA events in recent years. During this event, we will hear from experts in all segments of the search marketing industry, including the search engines themselves, agencies, and those who provide us the tools to track and manage complex campaigns.
The Search Marketing Shoot-Out will drive hard questions to get at real answers so our audience leaves with a better understanding of and better insight into topics such as:
- How to balance and integrate sponsored and natural search
- Overlapping technology solutions between bid tools and site side analytical tools
- How to identify which bid tool is right for you
- Whether local search really a stand alone product
- How do engines maintain relevance and profitability as a business while diversifying and scaling with the ever present risk of over expanding?
- Pure-play SEM shops versus integrated agency search teams versus "do it yourself"
Mark Desrochers, President, Charles River Interactive, will moderate and serve as the master of ceremonies to keep the Search Marketing Shoot-Out lively, fun, interactive and, most importantly, educational.
To support Mark we have assembled a strong panel from the SEM space with representatives from search engines, agencies and bid management tools.
Representatives from agencies:
- Bob Cavilla, Business Development Manager, UpWord Search Marketing
- Stacey Harris, Microsoft Digital Advertising Solutions, Agency Marketing Manager
- Jay Poropatich, Search Supervisor, Media Contacts
- Shannon Rock, Senior Search Sales Manager, Ask.com
- Greg Slama, Contextual Marketing Supervisor, One to One Interactive
Whether you are a dedicated search expert or just work with one, you will not want to miss this event. Space is limited.
Click here to read our Registration Policy