Given that the content of this summit is extremely relevant to the BIMA audience, MITX is extending a special one-time offer on pricing for this event. BIMA members will get to take advantage of the MITX member discount for this summit, see ticket prices below.
The MITX Data & Analytics Summit will explore the ever-changing landscape of the latest data and analytics tools and strategies for marketers and advertisers. This full-day summit will bring together the top minds in the industry to share proven best practices for business success.
Register now and stay tuned for more information!
Are you a brand or agency marketer with a case study to share, including actionable strategies, lessons learned, and key tools/takeaways for attendees? If so, please click here to submit a speaking proposal.
This year's Data & Analytics Summit will feature a keynote session with:
Director, Insights and Analytics Solutions Center
As Director, Insights and Analytics Solutions Center at the Kellogg Company, Aaron Fetters oversees a broad marketing insights organization. From product, idea, and communication assessment through marketing effectiveness analytics and research, his group delivers services and insights that power brand growth.
Previously, Fetters served as associate director, global digital strategy and analytics, responsible for enhancing Kellogg Company's capabilities in digital marketing measurement and analysis, with emphasis on digital media performance, insights, and digital marketing ROI. In addition, he was the lead digital strategist for the Pop-Tarts and Eggo brands, advising and co-creating digital marketing solutions with agency partners.
Fetters began his career at P&G, where he helped develop industry-leading capabilities in the areas of digital marketing and digital marketing research.
- Catherine Bassett, Senior E-Commerce Product Manager, Rue La La
- Igor Bekker, VP, Ecommerce, Alex & Ani
- Elaine Boltz, SVP, Ecommerce, TJX Companies
- Jess Gelman, Vice President of Customer Marketing & Strategy, New England Patriots
- Chad Gronbach, Senior Technology Specialist, Microsoft
- Ben Grossman, VP, Strategy Director, Jack Morton Worldwide
- Jesse Harriott, Ph.D., Chief Analytics Officer, Constant Contact
- Steve Hopley, Senior Manager for Big Data Programs, MassTech Collaborative
- Adam Kasper, Chief Media Officer, Havas Media, NA
- Ed Macri, SVP, Marketing & Analytics, Wayfair
- Amit Phansalkar, Chief Data Officer, MassMutual
- Tom Spicer, CEO and Founder, OpenBridge
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact
Kara Boudreau (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Click here to read our Registration Policy