Set sail on the 10th Annual BIMA Harbor Cruise! Enjoy an evening filled with great food, cold drinks and fun. The cruise sells out in less than 3 hours. Once all the spots on the boat have been sold, a waitlist will be started.
6:00pm Registration opens
7:00pm Boat departs from dock
10:00pm Boat returns to dock Please bring your photo ID. This is required for entry on to the boat.
Important Registration Details:
- MEMBERS ONLY! The cruise is open to current BIMA members-only. It is important to renew your membership by Friday, July 13th at 12pm, as you’ll otherwise lose the chance to register for the event. We will not be checking membership applications over the weekend of July 14th and 15th and will not have time to do them on Monday morning due to the high volume of calls and e-mails we receive while registration is open. Renewing your membership does not guarantee a spot on the boat but it will give you the opportunity to be one of the hundreds of members competing for a spot on Monday morning.
- REGISTERING GUESTS: If you’re registering guests but you do not yet know their names, please use your name as the guests' names, and then e-mail the confirmed guests to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 10th. Any guest names not submitted by August 10th will lose their spot to someone on the waitlist.
- GUESTS MUST ALSO BE BIMA MEMBERS. As this is a members-only event, all guests must be current BIMA members. We will verify their member status and if they are not members, we will notify you that their spot is being given to an individual on the waitlist.
- WAITLIST POLICY. If you are on the waitlist, you will be notified on Tuesday, August 14th with your final status (if we received cancellations and therefore have a spot for you, or if you were not moved off the waitlist).
- WALK-ON POLICY: We will not be accepting any walk-ons from the waitlist or otherwise. You must be pre-registered and on the confirmed list of attendees in order to make it on the boat.
- REPLACEMENT POLICY. To be fair to all members, replacements will not be accepted for confirmed guests who have to cancel; in other words, if you have to cancel, you will not be able to give your ticket to someone of your choice. Your spot will instead go to the next person on the waitlist.
**This event is $100 for current publisher and provider members, and free for current agency and brand members.**
Click here to read our Registration Policy