- Kiki Mills - President, MITX (Moderator)
- Gail Goodman - CEO, Constant Contact
- Diane Hessan - President and CEO, Communispace
- Kathleen Kennedy - Chief Strategy Officer, Technology Review
- Nataly Kogan - Senior Program Manager, Microsoft
Hindsight is 20/20, but it doesn't have to be. Naturally, we make career decisions that may feel like the best in the moment; however, in retrospect, even the most well thought out decisions can prove to be less than optimal. And as women, we still have to think about how our gender plays into those decisions and our career path. Regardless of your career level, have you ever asked yourself any of the following: Why did I not instill the confidence in myself to "manage up" and demonstrate my leadership skills to senior management? Why didn't I defend my idea and let someone else claim it as their own? Did I sell myself short by not applying for that senior position that will advance my career and help me realize my full potential?
In celebration of Women's History Month, join Girls in Tech, MITX and the Microsoft New England Research and Development Center in a panel discussion where inspirational women in the marketing and technology fields will reflect on obstacles they've confronted early on in their careers and how they've learned from and overcome them to become successful business leaders. Listen to their stories, gain advice and learn techniques on how to excel in your career using these valuable lifelong lessons. Each panelist will answer questions such as:
• What is the one thing I know now that I wish I knew back then?
• What is the most significant challenge I faced in my career and how did I overcome it?
• What other important lessons have I learned that have helped me succeed in my career?
• How can the audience take these lessons to help mentor and cultivate their fellow female colleagues and employees?
To celebrate Women's History Month, this event is FREE & Open to everyone!
6:00-6:30pm Registration and light hor d'œuvres
6:30-8:00pm Panel Discussion
8:00-8:30pm Final Networking
Click here to read our Registration Policy